"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I have used everything you gave me."" - Erma Bombeck

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Angel.....



My angel's right beside me,
Where ever I may to go.
She keeps a close watch over me,
She's my daughter don't you know.

God took her away from me,
Not very long ago, but he promised
She'd never leave me, dear lord
I miss her so.

I know she's right beside me
Each step that I go
Because she's my
guardian angel,
My love, my life, my soul.


Happy Easter in Heaven sweet angel!
We love & miss you more everyday!
Mommy, Daddy, & Kade

July 12, 2009 - July 29, 2010

(published in Waco Trib Easter Sunday 2012)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Amanda this brought tears to my eyes, I still continue to pray for you and Justin daily. You have a precious angel!

Anonymous said...

How sweet..