"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I have used everything you gave me."" - Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Yep, Kade, mommy finally gave in and let you sleep in your own baby bed in your own room on the other end of the house for the first time on October 7th!
Just before Midnight - Hasn't moved since we laid him down

I must admit though, Mommy cried when she was putting you in your bed and cried when she went to bed herself. I was scared for you. What if you were scared? What if you got cold? What if you...well just needed your mommy.


3am - Snuggling with Sissy's favorite dolly

You on the other hand, slept perfectly in your bed! You slept from the time we put you down until it was time to wake up the next morning! However, mommy made sure to check on you several times throughout the night.
Good Morning!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love these pics, he is getting so big!