1826 days.
That's 5 years for anyone who is counting.
That's five years that Justin and I have been married.
Today we celebrate 5 years of marriage.
A-L-O-T has happened in those five short years.
- We've had a total of 5 different jobs
- We've lived a total of 3 different places
(including the couch in my office for a month)
- We've lived in 2 different towns
- Moved 3 times
- Had 5 different vehicles
- Overcame mild infertility & had two children
- traveled out of the country & on various trips to different states
- Opened our own business
- and suffered the tragic loss of our daughter
Five years ago today we vowed to love each other in sickness & health, for richer for poorer, for better and for worse. We've had our share of bad times, followed by many good times; we've hit rock bottom and were at a point where we were ready to give up. We've lost a child and defied the odds of not letting it affect our marriage and love for one another. We've gained a new outlook on life and now live each day for what it's worth. We continue to vow to love each other until death do us part.
So, here is to and another 50+ years!
Happy Anniversary Justin! I love you sooo much, and would not be the person I am today without you by my side. I could not have made it through the past year and a half especially if it wasn't for you by my side. You've been my shoulder to cry on, my ear to listen, and my rock. Through everything that we have been through, I love you more today than I did when I said "I Do" five years ago.


1 comment:
Happy A and congrats!! You two are perfect for eachother.
Post a Comment