"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I have used everything you gave me."" - Erma Bombeck

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday in Heaven


 
You're wondering if I'll celebrate
My birthday way up here,
I know your missing me today
I feel your essence near.

God planned a special day for me.
He told me with a wink
He ordered me a special cake,
it's Angel Food I think.

I'm getting lots of hugs from God,
He's really good at that.
And every time that I walk by
He gives my head a pat.

Balloons will fill the streets for me,
They float up through the clouds.
And we have lots of clowns up here
that make us laugh out loud.

There is a birthday carousel;
Jeweled horses ride the wind,
With music playing oh so sweet
the magic never ends.

I've made so many friends, you see
We laugh and play and sing.
We ride our bikes & play jump rope
And sleep in Angel's wings.

We'll have our cake & ice cream
And open gifts, suprise!
But we don't blow out the candles,
Instead they light the skies!

No comments: