Last Thursday Kade had his very first playdate!
Our AC unit decided to give out last Thursday night, so some friends of mine (Joey & Kelly) came to our rescue! Joey worked on the AC while Kade and I visited with Kelly and their little boy Kolton. It was so cute to see the boys just sit and look at each other. Each of them had no clue what was going on. It's so funny how much they look alike; even Justin was confused when he walked in the door.
| Poor little Kolton! (No, Kade didn't hit him! He raised his arm just as I snapped the pic!) |
Kolton is just three weeks younger than Kade. Kelly & I were good friends throughout high school, so we can't wait to see our boys grow up together and hopefully be good friends.
1 comment:
I agree the look so much alike. My little Monkey is getting so big.
Post a Comment